Saturday, July 24, 2010

New post

Not really sure what I want to talk about this early a.m. but, just seems like I need to post something. OK I posted this and nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Oh yeah i just remembered a little something. While sitting at home last Sunday afternoon, my wife and I were discussing my daughter and how she doesn't like facial hair. The unfortunate side of that is, I carry a goatee that I have had since i can remember. So kinda joking but serious all the same, my wife said, "go shave it off once. It will grow back." So i reluctantly went to the bathroom and began the removal of my prized goatee. Took me all of 10 minutes to get it completely shaved down to a smooth surface.
So as i came into the living room,, my wife was giving me a look of confusion. She finally spoke and told me that I have to grow it back as soon as I could. She did not like it at all. On the other hand, my daughter was smiling from ear to ear. She absolutely loved it. She was rubbing her face on mine and kissing my cheeks. She said my face was soft.
I told her I was going to go back in the bathroom and put it back on and she was getting truly upset as she was telling me NO! But, as mom has the final say and because i do not like it at all, it is now back to a shaped up goatee stubble. In about 1 more week it will be back to normal. My wife enjoys the feel of my lips but likes the facial hair as well. Gonna try a few things with trimming it short and see how that goes.

Have a great day alland happy surfing...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home