Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11 Again, my opinion

I have been hearing about the Mosque that is supposed to be built near the site of the tragic day we all remember.
All I can say to that is........WHAT THE FUCK!!! I have discussed this subject with some friends at one time and the conversation did not go well. One of them got really upset saying that we are all idiots because we are supposed to be a free country. Also that we only hate these "people" because everyone else tells us to. Seriously?! I do agree that we are a free country and other nationalities want to live here for that reason but, trying to build this thing anywhere near that place is just STUPID. I understand that not all of the Afghanistan people feel that we are the enemy, otherwise they would not be here, but some of them do. Can't keep all of the bad ones out of the country nor can you keep them out of the Mosque that is wanting to be built.
I am not gonna say I hate all afghanistan people but seriously, try asking that of the people that lost family members to that tragedy. I did not lose anyone nor did I know anyone that died in that but I can only imagine the hatred they must feel and then to be the president and say it is OK to build it!!!??? WHAT THE FUCK!!!
Go ahead, build it. I can guarantee it will not be there long before something bad happens to it. I will stop here as this pisses me off.

Later and happy surfing............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home