Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Venting

I have held jobs since I was around 16 yrs young and realized one thing. There will always be at least one person you work with that you just cannot get along with. Which is what sparked tonights post. I will refrain from mentioning names as this is not meant to call anyone out even though I would love to.
I try for the most part to get along with everyone I work with as it tends to make the job much easier to get through a day. In my current position, there is an individual that needs a serious attitude adjustment. This person holds a position that bears no authority at all but they tend to act as though they do. You can never do right no matter what the situation and if you ask questions, they give this belittleing attitude that really pisses me off to the point of leaving and going home.
I try to do what ever i can to keep from having to deal with this person. I made the "mistake" the other day of trying to help fix an apparent problem and got the yelling, cussing and belittleing attitude. I was unaware that the problem was in the process of being fixed by another department that was on the way to take care of it. I was pretty pissed off over the situation. The other hard part is, my supervisor and this person are related by marriage so when I explained the situation, as expected, nothing was done to correct the attitude problem.

Anyway, I have more of the venting for the next post............

Later and happy surfing........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home