Monday, April 02, 2012

I'm Back........

WOW!!!! I did not realize how long it has been since I have posted. Not even going to attempt to try and post on all the happenings since the last post right at a year ago. There has been a lot though. Wow, just thinking about everything since then makes me angry. Yeah not much of it has been good. Mostly crap. Almost got divorced over someone misconstruing a conversation. There was much bullshit even before that. OK no more on that as I am already starting to get pissed.
Anyway, my wife has had to go out of town for work for 4 days and I am really having a hard time with it. We don't always see things the same and don't always get along but i can say that in my heart, I love her and I miss her dearly right now. She has been gone less than 12 hours and it feel like days already. Need to go now before I start posting hateful shit. Try this again another day when i am not so emotional.

Later...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home