Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reason for the Downfall 2

For those that are continuing to read, I will omit names regarding this one as I know what would happen to this person if it got out........or should I?

One evening just after she got home from running, she started texting a girlfriend of hers. She told me the girl was really upset and driving around. She told me she was gonna go meet her and help her calm down and should only be gone about an hour or so. 2 hours later I text her asking where she is. She told me she was back at her friends house because she was still upset. Got some comment about about "that's what friends do, they help each other out," something like that. An hour or so later she comes home. Less than 10 minutes later she is all hot and ready to take me to bed. Not a problem at all.
 The very next night after she went to bed, I was getting ready to go downstairs. As i was walking thru the kitchen, I got this overwhelming feeling to look at her phone. When I started reading the first message on the screen, I about hit the floor. First thing I read was this message to her girlfriend..."yeah i wish there was more time so we could have done it again......". I opened the actual message and read all of it. Skipping names and details, they were in her bedroom and my spouse was having her way with the girlfriend. There was much detail in the message. Not gonna say much more than that. 
 I took the phone to her and dropped it on the bed and told her it was nice to know how she was really consoling her friend.
 I tried really hard to get over that one. Not gonna lie, it was a conversation we had many times. I told her that if we ever went that route, it was all or nothing. Not either of us without the other. So, bottom line she cheated. Would be different if she had told me and I was OK with it. Had I not looked at her phone, it would have been kept from me. So yet again, another lie. But as always, coming from her, I was wrong for checking her phone. Maybe. But did it ever occur that what she did was wrong? Did it ever occur what that done to me and my feelings and even more important, our relationship. As much as I wanted to forget that........could not do it. The bad part is, I was still more pissed over the thing with Todd..........

OK so can anyone tell me that I was wrong for being so upset and angry now?

There is one more post to sum up the rest. Not much but there is still more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home